Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Normal at last

We finished getting everything cleaned up yesterday. What a lot of work. I washed nonstop for one entire day. Fans in the basement are getting it super dry, plus we have 2 dehumidifiers going. Sunday afternoon we had 8 people from church come and help us bring ruined stuff up from the basement, and just generally clean up. I hope that never happens again.

Chris and Adam, his friend, got in Mon night at 11:30. We talked for a while, then went to bed. Rick had to leave this morning for a business trip to Europe. Chris, Adam, and I went to downtown Philly to see some sights. We ate a late lunch at Geno's, famous Philly cheesesteak place.

Chris and Adam leave Wed morning. I will miss them. Luckily, Rick and I go to Indy to spend Labor Day Weekend with Jason. It will be fun to be back, spend time with Jason, see Danville, go to church at the Brownsburg ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment