Monday, October 5, 2009

Done

I finished the 3rd grade class on Sept 25. I enjoyed teaching it so much. By the end, I felt as if it were really my class and I was so sad to give it up. Jason came in on Thurs, Sept 24. They went to the ocean while I was teaching on Friday. Saturday we did things, and then picked up Paige, Kincade, and Stella from the airport. It was fun having them here together. Around 5 on Sunday, we took Jason to the airport. Paige stayed until the next Sat, Oct 3.

Today, everyone is gone, Monday morning starts. Back to the real world; playtime is over. But, I get to leave on Oct 13 for Utah. Scott has a lot of activities planned. I will also be in St George to spend time with my mom.

I just tried to upload pictures. It wouldn't work. What is wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment